[spectre] Under Fire test stream/irc session Friday May 28

geert geert at xs4all.nl
Mon May 24 17:55:39 CEST 2004

UNDER FIRE <LIVE>:
A critical forum on the organization and representation of violence by
Jordan Crandall presented by Witte de With in collaboration with
V2_Institute for the Unstbale Media, Rotterdam.

Dear UNDER FIRE participants, friends and colleagues,

The UNDER FIRE conference will take place Saturday May 29th at the Witte
de With in Rotterdam. For those of you who have been participating in
the moderated discussions online over the past few months, and those who
are simply interested in the project and can not attend the conference
in person we invite you to actively participate online.

The event will be streamed live with an open IRC channel to enable your
direct remote participation. There will be a moderated chat throughout
the session so that your comments and questions can be included in the
discussion and the texted commentary of the chat will run onscreen
during the event.

We are very much interested in your opinions, critique and feedback, and
hope that you can join us from wherever you are at that day!

Saturday, May 29 | 15.00 - 19.00hrs CET, GMT +1 | Rotterdam |

Stream and live IRC moderation via http://www.v2.nl/live/

TEST SESSION
We will hold a test stream/irc session between 16.00 and 17.00 (CET, GMT
+1) on www.v2.nl/live the day BEFORE the event (Friday May 28).
If you think you may be able to join us online, please drop me a brief
line beforehand.

Best regards, looking forward to having you with us,

Stephen Kovats

V2_Institute for the Unstable Media

www.v2.nl
t_ **31 10 206 7272
f_ **31 10 206 7271
e_ kovats at v2.nl

Under Fire
a forum on the organization and representation of violence
Witte de With center for contemporary art
http://www.wdw.nl
underfire at list.v2.nl
for list information and subscription management: