[spectre] Supersunday(TM)

e at various-euro.com
Tue Apr 5 19:25:45 CEST 2005

Supersunday(TM)

webcam_mini-fm_transmitter_djing_gaming&drinking_tea-workshop_on_a_sunday_afternoon_working at theweekend_in_p2p-berlin.stream
10th of April 2005
18:00 h - 20:00 h
for particle/wave :: workshop :: hybrid radio practices
Helsinki, April 14-18 2005
http://aura.siba.fi/particlewave

We want to point out where we are and what we do because we are not
in Helsinki (Finland) as we are in Berlin, Germany. And if you really
want to know about Mini-FM and "Tux" The Cultural Capitalist tune your
radioeyes in to the hype-rid tv-station in Berlin "SFRB" (Sender Freies
Radio Berlin) ->
http://superfactory.biz/originalcopy/06-This-is-SFRB.mp3

Webcamstream:
pnm://217.160.178.83/encoder/radio.rm (RealPlayer)

Supersunday(TM) is a not registered trademark by Superfactory(TM)
http://www.superfactory.biz

supported by mi_ga, various euro, Pi-Radio and radi0.tv

Superfactory(TM) ASCII MEMEX Game "Be A Winner!"
sponsored by idn Marketing Service
http://superfactory.biz/game.html