[spectre] To the very special designer lovingdogs"auguste kitschwasser" and the site designerziehung.de

Nebojsa Milikic neboya at b92.net
Fri Apr 29 22:43:18 CEST 2005

Hi Aliette,
I don't know you, I don't understand many of your messages, but I see
your postings as ambition to communicate with people on the list... the
problem is that you seem to write french with english words... this
gives me hard time to decipher text... I miss Netochka beacuse her/his
coded postings were fun, not charged with an utmost importance like
yours...

For example, this was nice as a verse, it probably refered to my

Ununited-united August has removed by himself
the black forgery thanks of my largest demand