[spectre] meeting at ars about media art center of 21C

amanda mcdonald crowley amc at va.com.au
Wed Aug 31 14:10:37 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I have been following the discussion with a great deal of interest,
despite not finding a moment to respond.  It would be wonderful if
the group who meets at Ars might also post the outcomes of discussion
to the list so that those of us unable to attend might still follow
discussion and hopefully then contribute to debate?

regards

amanda