[spectre] Netartreview's second anniversary

isabel saij info at saij-netart.net
Sun Feb 20 20:04:57 CET 2005

Below the message of Eduardo Navas, founder of Netartreview.

Best

Isabel Saij

NAR's 2nd anniversary

During the month of February Net Art Review Celebrates its 2nd
anniversary:
http://netartreview.net

NAR has been active for over two years now and as it embarks on its
third year, we are happy to announce a new section called Monthly
Features.  This section offers longer material such as reviews of
exhibitions and books.  Also, the fix of the week is back for your
surfing pleasure.

NAR is also pleased to announce our new Contributing Editor, Molly
Hankwitz.

We would like to extend an invitation for anyone who is interested in
writing on a regular basis to join our netKru.  Or contribute
occasional texts by sending them to our Editor-in-Chief, Lora McPhail.
editor at netartreview.net

We welcome texts in different languages; these need not be translated
into English.  For more details look over our guidelines and FAQs:
http://netartreview.net/guidelines.html
http://netartreview.net/faqs.html

The NAR Staff would like to thank our readers and our hardworking
netKru.

Our current netKru:
Lora McPhail -- Editor in Chief (Los Angeles, CA, US)

  Molly Hankwitz -- Contributing Editor (Brisbane, AU/San Francisco, US)
Eduardo Navas -- Founder/News Editor/ Webmaster (Los Angeles/San Diego,
CA, US)
Garrett Lynch -- Information Architecture Developer/Contributing Writer
(Kent, UK)

Contributing Writers :

Daniele Balit (Rome, IT/Paris, FR)
Ana Boa-Ventura [e-mail], (Austin, TX, US)
  Linda Carroli (Brisbane, AU)
Nicholas Economos (Alfred, NY, US)
Peter Luining (Amsterdam, NL)
Francesca De Nicolò (Rome, IT)