[spectre] To artists, curators, critics, etc..

sara.sacchetti at email.it sara.sacchetti at email.it
Mon Jan 3 18:42:36 CET 2005

Hello,
My name is Sara Sacchetti, I'm a student of Communication Science at the
University of Rome. I've done this questionnaire to develop my thesis for my

degree. Could you be so kind as to answer the questions?
Thank you very much
Best regards,
Sara Sacchetti

Questionnaire:
1) What is your job?
Artist
Art Historian
Critic
Curator
Designer/Architect
Poet/Writer

2) Could you ever buy 'unique' ideas, ready to develop?
Yes
No
Depends

If your answer is No or Depends, please explain.

3) Could you buy via internet ( at an online store ) through the very
sicure credit card payment system 'Pay Pal'?

Yes
No
Depends ( motive )

4) If you decide to buy ( via internet ) an idea, how do you prefer to
receive it?

As a:
.PDF File ( text+images)
.DOC File ( text+images)
.SWF File ( audio+video )

Other. Please specify

5) On what criteria do you base your decision to buy an idea?

Author's name
Idea's originality
Other people that have bought and told you
On the base of an appreciation from a expert value committee.
Other. Please specify

6) Do you think this kind of service could help you increase and improve
your work's production?

Yes
No
Depends ( motive )

7) How much could you spend to buy an idea?

More than 100 euro
Less than 100 euro
Other

 Sponsor:
 Audio, Video, HI-FI...oltre 2.000 prodotti di alta qualità a prezzi da
sogno solo su Visualdream.it
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2956&d=20050103