[spectre] mailinglist and a wiki on the Art and Politics of Netporn

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 6 07:55:05 CEST 2005

[Netporn-l]
A mailinglist and a wiki on the Art and Politics of Netporn

*The Art and Politics of Netporn* is the first major international
conference of netporn criticism. It will take place in Amsterdam, 30
September - 1 October 2005, hosted by the Institute of Network
Cultures (a program will be published soon on www.networkcultures.org)

The netporn mailing list [Netporn-l] is our tool for social  networking
and brainstorming in the months before the conference, but also an open
international forum on netporn criticism. [Netporn-l]  aims to
facilitate the circulation of ideas, papers, bookmarks,  events, art
projects, statements, and to share and forward general  information
about netporn.

In addition to the mailing list, a 'delicious' and  'wiki' website have
been set up to  collect resources, to edit definitions and categories
of the netporn  matrix and to open the field of pornology:

- delicious: http://del.icio.us/netporn
- wiki: http://networkcultures.org/wiki/index.php?title=Netporn
- original call: http://networkcultures.org/index.php?page=pd&ID=7

We invite the conference participants and everyone interested in
netporn phenomena to sign up to the list, make introductions and  start
discussions in this online environment. We invite you also to  join the
collective open editing on delecious and the wiki pages.

Stimulators:
Katrin Jacobs, Geert Lovink, Sabine Niederer, Matteo Pasquinelli.