[spectre] Open Call for Artwork

The Art Gallery of Knoxville art.gallery.knoxville at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 04:55:01 CEST 2005

OPEN CALL FOR ARTWORK

The Art Gallery of Knoxville is dedicated to the discussion of emerging Arts.
Located in Knoxville Tennessee, the Gallery coordinates the exhibition and
publication of work in all media.

Project proposals may extend from all disciplines.

Exhibitions of new media including Sound, Video and Web-based Art will
be held in our downtown gallery space and over our website.  Shows
will be curated on a monthly basis and each exhibition will be
complemented with regular publications.  The Gallery also plans to
host community events and meetings; a calendar of upcoming events will
follow shortly.

THE ART GALLERY OF KNOXVILLE

http://www.theartgalleryofknoxville.com/

art.gallery.knoxville at gmail.com