[spectre] call for Unfurled flag exhibition, Estonia

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Mon Jun 27 08:22:42 CEST 2005

UNFURLED IN ESTONIA
CALL FOR PROJECTS

Opening Reception: Friday August 12, 2005

Exhibition Run: Aug 1 - Sat Aug 14, 2005
Location of flags: Galerii Y, University of Tartu, Estonia
Gallery Hours: Mon-Fri, 12-5 pm

Unfurled is an public exhibition of flags that presents critical
fanaticism.   Formerly exhibited in 2004 at Pond's gallery space in San
Francisco, Unfurled makes a European appearance at Galerii Y at the
University of Tartu in Estonia.  In its second incarnation, the
exhibition will present selections from the first exhibition alongside
additional works by international artists.  The exhibition includes
flags mounted on the exterior of Galerii Y with additional
interpretations of flags inside the gallery space.