[spectre] I am co-curating an online exhibition of new media work...

hight at 34n118w.net hight at 34n118w.net
Tue Jun 28 22:39:46 CEST 2005

I am a new media/locative media artist (34 north 118 west and Carrizo
Parkfield diaries among others.......)  I am co-curating an online
exhibition and need some strong submissions.

jeremy hight

BINARY KATWALK  is an on-line exhibition space focusing primarily on work
that is highly experimental and would benefit from a non-traditional
exhibition space.  The site is co-curated by Sindee Nakatani and Jeremy
Hight.  We are looking for new media work, for cross disciplinary works,
for experimental works in particular mediums, and for works that are
pushing into new horizons in form and functionality.  We are looking for
work ranging from hybrid new media narratives to experiments with digital
imaging and photography. Each edition will have a new call for work and an
invited artist's solo exhibition.  We are currently taking submissions for
our initial edition.
			Contact :  info at binarykatwalk.net