[spectre] Chris Barr Is Available On Thursday

Chris Barr cbarr at buffalo.edu
Sun Mar 6 19:03:47 CET 2005

I have launched a new project, “Chris Barr is Available on Thursday”,
which is a collaborative live art and documentary project. For the
months of March and April visitors to my site are encouraged to
schedule actions, events, ideas, and situations which I will perform
each Thursday. With this piece I hope to investigate some issues of
authorship and collaboration, body and self as commodity, and artist as
social organizer.

For information or to participate visit: www.availableonthursday.com

Chris Barr
(716) 874-0161