[spectre] Aspect - the Chronicle of New Media Volume VI: On Location

Joel S. Bachar joel at microcinema.com
Mon Nov 14 18:02:13 CET 2005

Now Available from Microcinema DVD:

Aspect - the Chronicle of New Media Volume VI: On Location

Catalog No. MC-490
 2005, 110 minutes
DVD, Region: 0 (All Regions)
TV System: NTSC
ISBN: 0-9749657-3-1
UPC: 837101115414
SRP: $25.00 (includes PPR)
Street Date: December 6, 2005
Prebook Date: November 14, 2005

To order/more details:
http://www.microcinema.com/programResult.php?program_id=490

Synopsis:

Without a fixed physical or temporal locus, Aspect Magazine maximizes the
fluidity of its ephemeral site in Volume 6: On Location. Extending from the
momentary to the monumental, terrestrial to celestial, micro to macro, and
personal to cultural, this issue explores the vast concept of location.
Where beyond the genre of new media art could so many different
interpretations of location exist? And where besides the time-based Aspect
Magazine could they be brought together so cohesively? We hope you enjoy
this diverse collection of works in relation to location as much as we have
enjoyed assembling them

Included in this issue:

KENSETH ARMSTEAD: in_authentic_b (an invisible cities excerpt)
with audio commentary by Andrew Perchuk

C5: The C5 Landscape Initiative
with audio commentary by Christiane Paul

RICHARD CLAR: COLLISION II
with audio commentary by Jean-Luc Soret

SHELLEY ESHKAR AND PAUL KAISER: Pedestrian
with audio commentary by George Fifield

PETE GOMES: Stedelijk Drawing
with audio commentary by Jelle Bouwhuis

MTAA (M.RIVER & T.WHID ART ASSOCIATES): 1 Year Performance Video (aka
samHsiehUpdate)
with audio commentary by Marisa Olson

DOUGLAS WEATHERSBY: GSG Office Project
with audio commentary by James Hull

To order: orders at microcinema.com
or fax: 509-351-1530 phone: 415-864-0660
or send PO to:
Microcinema International
1706 Church Street, #1222
San Francisco, CA 94131, USA