[spectre] "Student Consortium: Lib-LIVE!" at ICC

yukiko shikata sica at dasein-design.com
Thu Nov 17 15:53:00 CET 2005

dear all,

here i introduce the new project at NTT InterCommunication Center[ICC].

ICC situation is not easy...finally it looks that NTT East Japan might
not close down ICC, but still not sure..(we have not got the budget
for the next fiscal year starting next april, and no event or exhibition
schedule planed after the current exhibition "Possible Futures"...
no fixed budget or amount, and not fixed direction suggested.. we are
still in limbo already about 9 months..

the following project was conceived to foster the future, with
the networks of students studing media art.

best regards, yukiko shikata

---

[Student Consortium: Lib-LIVE!]

http://www.lib-live.org/