[spectre] a question of translation

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Sat Nov 19 12:30:08 CET 2005

Baudrillard is free even his books are sold. Each one who knows how his
works are online through a lot of ways and persons can know of that.

The translation is free but more: it is free to be in communication whatever
it would not be signed under creative commons. As we use to do it.

If Baudrillard needs a translation to be sold, be sure that he will not use
a free one in commons.

You crazy stupid French at the point you know only of reactive emails to
others.