[spectre] Thank you from Microcinema DVD

Joel S. Bachar joel at microcinema.com
Tue Nov 29 17:04:29 CET 2005

Since starting in November of 2003, our DVD distribution catalog has grown
from 10 titles to almost 400.

We are sticking to our curatorial mission and we are moving ever closer
toward our goal of becoming one of the most comprehensive sources for moving
image art and other unique titles from around the world.

But we still have a long way to go...and without your support we would get
nowhere.

As a small token of our thanks we offer you a 10% discount on any DVD
purchases you make from us through December 31, 2005.

Simply enter in the following voucher number when prompted to receive your
discount:

Superstar

You may use this as many times as you wish through December 31, 2005 (and
feel free to pass it on).

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to bringing you many new and
exciting DVDs in 2006!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

The Microcinema DVD Team

www.microcinema.com