[spectre] BINARY KATWALK call for work for second edition.

hight at 34n118w.net hight at 34n118w.net
Wed Oct 5 20:33:30 CEST 2005

BINARY KATWALK announces the call for work for  second edition.

Binary katwalk  is an on-line exhibition space focusing  on work that is
highly experimental and would benefit from a non-traditional exhibition
space.  The site is co-curated by Sindee Nakatani and Jeremy Hight.  The
first edition was a great success and we are now looking for work for the
second.

  We are looking for new media work: for cross disciplinary works, for
experimental works, for works that are pushing into new horizons in form
and functionality.
			Contact :  info at binarykatwalk.net