[spectre] TRACING UNDERCURRENTS: A Pause for Breath?

Alan J Munro alan at munrobius.com
Sat Oct 15 14:15:06 CEST 2005

My dear friends,
I'm following this and it's getting a little heated and a wee bit
"Handbags at dawn"...(apologies if this phrase doesn't *quite* translate
culturally)

Now I think everyone here has some very interesting points, but there's a
lot of issues being raised and I think people seem to be coming from this
from a number of directions. There's starting to be a little more heat
than light, points are being ignored, and things are being said that I
think people might regret...

Just a suggestion-  how about we leave this for 3 days or so and we all
try to read - with a good heart- the preceeding emails on this topic.
Maybe then we can discuss this with the temperature lowered a little.

very best,

alan