[spectre] compiling the media art and media culture library

Annick Bureaud annick at nunc.com
Wed Oct 19 20:32:04 CEST 2005

Andreas

Leonardo/Olats is listing several bibliographies at :
http://www.olats.org/reperes/biblio/biblio.php

There is one dedicated to art, network, communication, at:
http://www.olats.org/reperes/biblio/bibliogenAT/biblioArtCommRes.php

And one dedicated to art, science and technology in general (I need to
update it, it is planed before the end of this year)
This one is divided into several sections. The titles of the sections
are in French but a lot of the references are in English. Actually this
biblio is French and English = the languages I can read as I am
maintaining it.
http://www.olats.org/reperes/biblio/bibliogenAT/bibliogenAT.php

Best
Annick

Andreas Broeckmann wrote:
> dear friends,
>
> colleagues of ours are planning to put together a library of media art
> and media culture related books and materials. they have asked me
> whether i can suggest a list of 'must haves', but i guess it will be
> much more interesting to compile such a list collectively here on the
> mailing list. maybe some of you already have such bibliographies put
> together which you can share with us?
>
> i'll try to add my share ...
>
> best regards,
>
> -a
>

> a good source are alessandro's reviews on
> http://www.neural.it
>
> and Leonardo Reviews
> http://leonardoreviews.mit.edu/

Annick Bureaud (annick at nunc.com)