[spectre] compiling the media art and media culture library

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Fri Oct 21 11:41:00 CEST 2005

z-
the purpose of oliver's bibliography is not advice for romanian media
artists asking for a consise shopping list... you should be less
harsh on him. if you have done academic research you will know the
value of bibliographies that do not only contain the important, but
also the unknown, the obscure, and the seemingly unrelated.
regards,
-a