[spectre] Re: the media art center of 21C

Annick Bureaud annick at nunc.com
Thu Sep 8 13:05:43 CEST 2005

Hi marc

>Get
> rid of big, fat buildings, institutions taking up all the resources,
> it's difference that creates change, not just need ;-)

Actually, I am not against big institutions. If you want to have a
"collection" and do "serious" work, then I guess you do need a big
institution. Also, in some directions of "media lab" without a stable,
big institution, it is often hard to do "real" work.
But I do think that different size institutions with different goals,
are needed, specially for cutting-edge experimental projects.

Annick

--
Annick Bureaud (annick at nunc.com)