[spectre] Fwd: conf. Technologies of Memory, Nijmegen/NL May 2006

Franck Ancel franck.ancel at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 8 21:07:31 CEST 2005

If you are reading the frenchies language?
You will be certainly interested on other face of
the  "Technologies or Arts of Memory"!
"L'Art de la mémoire ou la mémoire de l'art" by f. ancel,
review Ligeia (*) N° 41-42-43-44, 2002/2003,
an article coming soon on pdf of http://franck-ancel.com
URL update for the end of september :-)) fa

(*) http://revue-ligeia.com/index_en.html