[spectre] Omma Gallery

despina tdespina2003 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:15:03 CEST 2005

MEMBERSHIP GALLERIES

Omma Centers of Contemporary Art are a new concept in the world of art. In our galleries, located in Santa Barbara, California, USA and in Chania, Crete, Greece , we organize exhibitions both for established artists and also emerging artists of high caliber whose work we think is worth presenting. We do our best to promote them and their art not only in our galleries but also in other galleries and museums.

We also organize an annual art festival in Chania- Crete, Greece, in which about 100 artists participate every year.

With our new special membership program we give artists a chance to participate in our exhibitions by becoming members of our two already existing galleries.

We are planning to open other galleries elsewhere in the near future. Our artists will be able to become members in these galleries too.

Artists who are interested in participating in this program should send us images of their art or their website address. If we like their work, they will be accepted as members.

COST:
1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION US$ 185

WHAT YOU GET:

With this annual subscription you can participate in 3 exhibitions a year in our galleries, in Chania and in Santa Barbara
 (The annual art festival is NOT included in the subscription)
Each exhibition will include 2 works of yours - no size limit
Shipment costs to and from the gallery at the artist's expense

There is a very small number of artists we can accept, so please contact me now.
For details please visit http://www.omma.gr

or  contact me at omma at omma.gr

Best regards
Despina Tunberg - curator
1221 State street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Tel & Fax (805) 963-4606
http://www.omma.gr

If you feel that you have received this message by mistake or you do not want to be on our mailing list, please send a message with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will immediately remove your address