[spectre] Freelance posts at Futuresonic

Drew Hemment drew at futuresonic.com
Thu Apr 13 19:39:53 CEST 2006

MARKETING OFFICER & ASSISTANT PRODUCER
Freelance posts available at Futuresonic

NEW OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN THE INNOVATIVE URBAN FESTIVAL IN ITS 10TH YEAR

Futuresonic is an annual 3-day festival of electronic music and media
arts that is urban, international, inclusive, and in Manchester. Our
10th anniversary year is 2006, and Futuresonic is now looking to expand
its team.

MARKETING OFFICER
We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Officer to bring energy and
creativity in reaching our diverse arts and music audiences. You will
work with the festival team to develop and deliver the marketing action
plan, generating profile and audiences, for the forthcoming Futuresonic
2006 festival. Taking our key messages forward for 2006, you'll deliver
the creative marketing campaign that our 10th anniversary festival
deserves. You'll join a bustling, energetic team at Future Everything,
the not-for-profit creative company responsible for Futuresonic, at an
exciting time in our growth, working alongside the Director across all
media.

Please send CV and covering letter to Drew Hemment
Email: job14 at futuresonic.com
by 6pm, Tuesday 26th April, putting MARKETING OFFICER in the subject
line.

Further details and info pack available from:
http://10.futuresonic.com/marketing_officer.html
Please do not apply without first obtaining this information.

ASSISTANT PRODUCER
We are seeking a dynamic Assistant Producer to bring commitment and
creativity in supporting the delivery of the festival. You will work as
a key member of a bustling, energetic team at Future Everything, the
not-for-profit creative company responsible for Futuresonic, to provide
the best possible support to artists, partners and venues, and the best
possible experience to audiences.

Please send CV and covering letter to Eliza Tyrrell
Email: job15 at futuresonic.com
by 6pm, Tuesday 26th April, putting ASSISTANT PRODUCER in the subject
line.

Further details and info pack available from:
http://10.futuresonic.com/assistant_producer.html
Please do not apply without first obtaining this information.

We present... live music performances focusing on the best and
up-and-coming music. We also commission unique one-off projects and
artist collaborations, with a special emphasis on projects using
emerging technologies. The festival celebrates creativity across
artistic boundaries, and draws together visual arts, music and new
technologies.

Future Everything positively welcomes applications from all sectors of
the community.

Closing date for applications is 6pm on Tuesday 25th April 2006.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 3rd May.

Futuresonic 2006, 20th-23rd July, Manchester

http://www.futuresonic.com