[spectre] call for submissions

Ana Carvalho iana34 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 1 11:26:03 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

I hope this is of interest to some of you.
cheers
Ana

Hello from Vj Theory,
Sorry about this cross post, but......

Many thanks for your contribution to the project so
far; we have received an excellent response in
proposals and finished articles for the book.  We are
now making provisional decisions about what will be
included in the book and what will be published online
at:

vjtheory.net

We have also identified areas that, we as editors,
feel need to be developed more.

Areas we still need material:

Politics (activism, guerrilla, community focused
realtime interaction and performance)
Intellectual property
DIY culture
Realtime interaction and performance as developing
tools (pd/GEM/Arduino or MAX/MSP/Jitter as used in
performance programming for example)
Body

If you know of any text which address these areas in
relation to realtime interaction (either published or
not) then please let us know.

We also welcome other contributions you might have to
the content of the web site

We are accepting full texts, between 3000 and 5000
words.
Deadline for submissions: 31st August

Thanks again for all your help so far,

==
Editors: Ana Carvalho and Brendan Byrne
Co-editors: Lara Houston and Paul Mumford
==