[spectre] [iDC]: Call for Interventions

sascha brossmann brsma.s at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:21:30 CEST 2006

On 8/5/06, nat muller <nat at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> We call for an immediate end to the violence and destruction.
> We call on the international community to open its eyes - and on you to
> make your voice heard.

how about making your lovely voice heard to the hizbullah and friends
– who are acting as if they were totally off-limits and above the law
in lebanon, using civilians as living shields, killing non-combattants
devoid of any hint of mercy and last but not least getting
continuously financed by e.g. iran and its beloved führer with quite
some money (ever wonder why those guys are quite well-equipped in the
arms department, huh?) – *as well*?

i. am. *so* *fed* *up* with this ongoing selective perception and lack
of reflection concerning the state of affairs in the middle east[1].

btw, i still wonder where all this moral outrage had been hiding when
e.g. the genocide in rwanda took place, where were and are they
concerning e.g. the still ongoing activities of the LRA in northern
uganda, where are they concerning all the other loads of shit that
happen day by day[2]… oops, sorry, i always tend to forget: no jews
involved there. honi soit…
________
[1]  see e.g. http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGMDE150702006 for
some more balanced information
[2] see e.g. http://www.un.org/events/tenstories_2006/index.asp

best,

sb
--
:: public key id 0x2EA549A0 ::.. :: . .  .  . ..    .    .   .