[spectre] 33.99 RECORDS @ Club Transmediale

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Jan 26 20:15:59 CET 2006

This is an invitation for any SPECTREs coming to Transmediale to get
involved in our "instant record label", 33.99 RECORDS. We'll be cutting
99 records live in the studio over 11 days. Write for more information
or to make an appointment.

derek

+++INVITATION to PARTICIPATE!+++

+++33.99 RECORDS+++

01.02.06-11.02.06
14:00 - 21:00 daily
M12, Berlin Carre, Karl Liebknecht Strasse 13, 10178 Berlin
(S/U-Bahn: Alexanderplatz)
http://m12.visomat.com/

33.99 RECORDS is a temporary, instant and one-of-a-kind record label
dedicated to the art of vinyl-cutting. During 11 days alongside Club
Transmediale, nine 7" records will be cut each day with different
artists from the program and visitors to the studio. Each of these 99
records will contain a unique performance, improvisation or moment in
time recorded directly to vinyl with a hand-printed cover, and no
further copies of these records will be made. The records can be
purchased at the Dense shop at Maria am Ostbahnhof during the Club
Transmediale nights. Those interested in making a record should contact
Derek Holzer: 0176 28125845 or derek at umatic.nl for an appointment. The
action is open to public at the M12 space daily from 14:00 to 21:00.

33.99 RECORDS is a collaboration of Jan Zimmerman, Derek Holzer, Sara
Kolster & Mike the Mischer with Club Transmediale, M12/visomat.inc and
Dense Records.

+++INFO+++

Location: M12, Berlin Carre, Karl Liebknecht Strasse 13, 10178 Berlin
(S/U-Bahn: Alexanderplatz)
Dates: 01.02.06-11.02.06
Times: 14:00 - 21:00 daily
         http://www.clubtransmediale.de/