[spectre] call for articles: net.art / net.culture

stéfano pérez tonella sperez at arihua.com
Fri Jul 14 06:30:47 CEST 2006

A new portal over net.art / net.culture has been created.
Thought as a MediaLab, from August 1st, 2006 the ArihuaLab will host
articles, graphical contributions, art software and useful tools (Open
Source utilities for net-culture and software art works).

Online Inauguration will be announced on the SPECTRE mailing list. By
now, we're calling for contributions, articles over one of the Core
Topics: net art - net culture. No matter if your contribution contains
text, graphics, or both.We accept articles, essays, net-art works,
textual, audio and video contributions. If you're interested in adding a
brief personal note (bio), please send. Don't forget to specify anything
you want to include (your site URL, some Online references, an Online
gallery, links to other articles, etc.)

Accepted Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese

The ArihuaLab Open Project is coordinated by the photographer esteban
daniel pérez tonella.

Please send your contributions or feedbacks to: sperez [AT] arihua.com