[spectre] Engaging the Im-/possible (Modified by Geert Lovink)

G. Bal gbal2uk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 18:02:05 CEST 2006

I am delighted to inform you the good news regarding the conference we
organised Engaging the Im-/possible which is finally available on-line
now.

The site is live at:
http://courses.csm.arts.ac.uk/engagingtheimpossible-conference06/

and it will also be uploaded soon at:
http://www.csm.arts.ac.uk/engagingtheimpossible-conference06/

All the best,

Gulsen

Ps. The contributors are:

Session 1:
Christian Nold Uncanny Networks
Greg Sholette Mysteries of the Creative Class, or, I Have Seen the
Enemy and They is Us
Evi Baniotopoulos Mission impossible? Establishing dialogues between
institutional practice and theory in contemporary art curating
Session 2:
Warren Neidich The Neurobiologic Sublime
Sissu Tarka Practicing Doubling
Sachindra Nath Emergent Narrative as an Art Form

Session 3:
David Garcia The Impossible Word
Simon Biggs Art, discourse and improbability
Lanfranco Aceti The Im-/possible Visions of Im-/signs: Pasolini,
Deleuze and the Cinematic Chaos

Screening:
Axel Vogelsang
Gulsen Bal
Sissu Tarka
Ulli Oberlack

Please reply to:
gbal2uk at yahoo.co.uk

Gulsen Bal
Research Centre
Central Saint Martins College of Art &Design
Southampton Row
London WC1B 4AP
England

(+ 44) 797 637 37 93