[spectre] Art-Place-Technology, Liverpool: 30 March - 1 April 2006

Franck ANCEL franck.ancel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 7 09:20:35 CET 2006

I notice: there are no Frenchies on this interesting symposium.

- How do curators engage with new media art in France?
- What makes a good curator of new media art in France?
- What can we learn from the pioneers of this field in France?
- What does the future hold for curating new media art in France?
- What common ground exists with other disciplines in France?

Nobody! Nowhere! etc.!

Of course, it's better to sleep in Paris than to be a Nicolas Toto.

All the best, Ancel