[spectre] call for entries gallery2006

anna trefoni linkarte at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 13:48:58 CET 2006

call for entries

gallery2006 online

This project born from an idea of a group of
web-workers and a cultural no-profit association that
operate between Turin, Milan and Venice promoting
international art.
The intention is to give a different way of reality
interpretation in our IT society trought art in his
main sense of espression.
Every art worker can partecipate no age or nationality
restriction.
All support and media are allowed, are accepted photo,
paper,article, short poems, flash and graphic work or
websites.

In particoular we are looking for web project!!

Send pictures of your work with a description and a
short bio to linkarte at yahoo.com
website http://www.bestonweb.net/wett.htm