[spectre] will stick around .......

hight at 34n118w.net hight at 34n118w.net
Mon Mar 13 23:04:38 CET 2006

thank  you to several very kind people for their supportive emails...

I am a sensitive person   and don't post much on message boards......I
also don't usually talk at great length about my variety of
interests/abilities  whatever as although it just who I am ......I don't
want it to sound grandiose   like look at the polymath .....

I also realized that I jumped in a discussion mid stream with a tangential
stream..........I was talking about process as opposed to the larger
discussion which was more about ethics, values and complexity ......

need to work on a lecture for a class I am teaching............but thanks
and glad to stay here

jeremy