[spectre] happy birthday

ana peraica ana.peraica at st.t-com.hr
Sat Nov 4 15:24:29 CET 2006

Dear Inke, Andreas and other friends

greetings from Kuda.org, Novi Sad, where a collaboration from
early days of Syndicate (99 Budapest at c3) continues. I am
currently on the Backyard residency and of course we are
remembering nice times on all our workshops.

I am currently in the production of a show entitled Woman on the
crossroad of ideologies (5 dominant ideologies in the post-
period;  in the region of South of Croatia, international
program in video), VIDEO packages of course wellcomed.

and a party edition of theory entitled Artentainment in couple of
days in Zagreb http://appliedgogo.blog.hr/

Hope we meet somewhere soon

best,

Ana

    Ova poruka poslana je upotrebom T-Com Webmail usluge
    Uzivajte u shoppingu ne napustajuci udobnost svoga doma!
    http://shopping.tportal.hr