[spectre] Pixelache 2007 events in Finland + France + Colombia: Call for Projects / Participants!!

juha huuskonen juhuu at juhuu.nu
Fri Oct 20 15:06:58 CEST 2006

Please join the
PIXELACHE 2007 EVENTS
in Finland, France and Colombia

* Pikseliähky *
Electronic art and subcultures festival
26 March-1 April, Helsinki
www.pixelache.ac

* Mal au Pixel *
Festival International des Cultures Electroniques
16-21 April, Paris
www.malaupixel.org

* Pixelazo & Selvatorium *
13-20 June
Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
21-30 June
Leticia, Amazonas, Colombia

: - -

CALL FOR PROJECTS / PARTICIPANTS

We are currently looking for both finalized projects as well as
concepts/prototypes to be presented in Pixelache events during 2007.
We encourage people from all disciplines to participate! Artists /
academics / architects / designers / hackers / activists / engineers /
VJs / etc, you are all welcome.

The special program sections for Pixelache events in 2007 are:
* Nordic VJ Meeting (Pikseliähky / Helsinki)
* Architecture for Participation Seminar (Pikseliähky / Helsinki)
* Democracy: Do It Yourself (Mal au Pixel / Paris)
* Pixelazo + Selvatorium (Medellin & Leticia, Colombia)

We are also looking for projects related to following themes:
* VJ culture and audiovisual performances
* Experimental sound, interaction and electronics
* Grassroot networks and politics of media / technology

The deadline for proposals for the Nordic VJ meeting
is 15th of November 2006!

The deadline for all other events is 30th of November 2006!