[spectre] Google Will Eat Itself - No. 5

Hans Bernhard play at ubermorgen.com
Mon Sep 11 14:15:06 CEST 2006

Dear GWEI Subscribers

The current stats:

Google Shares owned by GWEI: 123
Amount of USD: 47.276,28
Adsense-Clicks: 126.336
Adsense-Page Impressions: 5.448.926
Adsense-CTR: 2,31%

Counter: 202.345.126 Years until GWEI fully owns Google

Current Google Share Price : 384.36 USD, Symbol: "GOOG"

Google's Legal Department has contacted us with a very nice and
open letter signed by Dr. Arnd Haller, Legal Rep. He stated that
Google thinks we are doing great work but somehow something
illegal, that they are fully aware that this is an art piece but
still we
should kindly stop with our assumed illegal activity.
Letter in german: http://www.gwei.org/pages/google/legalletter1.html

Our next exhibition will be at the ICC NTT Museum, Tokyo (JP).
The "Connecting Worlds" Exhibition curated by Yukiko Shikata,
with artists such as Peter Fischli and David Weiss, Dennis
Oppenheim, Ambient.tv, Wayne Clements.  We will show a digital
Slideshow next to a terminal with the web-site:
http://www.gwei.org/pages/exhibitions/slideshow_ICC_tokyo

Media Coverage was very good during the last months, GWEI was
featured in BBC World (Radio), Kulturzeit (3Sat TV), Telepolis,
Artforum News http://www.artforum.com/news/week=200628
and in a lengthy article in Spiegel Online (Deutsch):
http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzkultur/0,1518,435195,00.html
and "die Presse" (Deutsch)
http://diepresse.com/Artikel.aspx?channel=k&ressort=k&id=569850
and Sueddeutsche Zeitung (SZ) (Deutsch)
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/kultur/artikel/756/79677/
and Heise Online, attacking our future project called Amazon Noir:
http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/76240

Additionally, on July 12, 2006 we have frozen a copy of GWEI and
added it to the Rhizome Artbase for conservation. http://www.rhizome.org
And.. we will present GWEI on October 24th at the New Museum
New York for the Rhizome 10 years anniversary.

best regards and lovely hugs from the team

UBERMORGEN.COM feat. Alessandro Ludovico vs. Paolo Cirio

Hans Bernhard
UBERMORGEN.COM / etoy.holding

Skype Hans_Bernhard
Studio +43 1 236 19 85