[spectre] Alernativ Palestinian History?

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Sun Sep 24 23:37:12 CEST 2006

Dear co-subscribers,

    Palestinian Haidar Eid, as a materialist thinker author of " Ahmed
Qatamesh « Reformulating the alternative, Palestinian prisons notebooks »",
review and analysis, a critical essay on Oslo agreement, published in
criticalsecret.com #7 (2000),
To remind: http://www.criticalsecret.com/n7/dividedreality.html#
(scroll down the summary till his name and click the Anglophone original
version; then scroll from the left to the right)
that have quote at the moment the Lebanese war was at its beginning, is back
online from Gaza, where he could return since a year, as a lecturer then a
Professor Dr. PhD English Literature, at Al Aqsa University:
http://www.alaqsa.edu.ps/
http://www.arabpsynet.com/Congress/Cong.Aqsa.pdf
FR link
http://www.palestine-solidarite.org/debat.Ziad_Medoukh.centredepaix.htm

This year, in March, with a topic such as "Palestinian Literature: Ghassan
Kanafani and the Inexhaustible Dialectic", he could participated to the
large XVIIth Southeast Conference of Foreign Languages and Literatures,
session 12/ Cultural critIque/Islamic Subjects, at Stetson University,
Deland, Florida. http://www.stetson.edu/other/scfll/schedule.php

I give the link of the pics that he wants to show about Gaza (may be you
know a part theses sort of views but not all)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/haidareid/album?.dir=/12cdscd&.src=ph&.tok=phB
LDjFBjfWdIODy

And more I announce that he have sent me an essay that will be online as
soon as possible installed in an artistic interface www.criticalsecret.com
#16, special issue of one very text.

All my best
L.