[spectre] videomedeja 06 | call for submissions

office.videomedeja office at videomedeja.org
Thu Sep 28 14:32:56 CEST 2006

10 international video festival  v i d e o m e d e j a
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
decembar 15 - 17 2006
the museum of vojvodina, novi sad
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
entry form: http://www.videomedeja.org/entry/form
deadline: november 15 2006

more info: http://www.videomedeja.org
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
categories:
video
installation
live performance
net / software

subject: 10
... people prone to celebrating anniversaries, no matter which ones,
probably get a warm fuzzy feeling by the number 10.
Those with less of a penchant for celebrating, otherwise happy that the
Earth revolves around the Sun, won't take out their trumpets.
The number in front of us first of all means the passage of time.
Hence, we not only celebrate our triumphs and failures that make us
celebrities, but rather we pay homage to the passage of time itself.
This distinctive checkpoint can be read as a keyframe in the movement of an
animation whose time is not clearly specified in the script. It is this time
category, definitely flexible, that cuts a clear destinction
between visual arts ...
more at: http://www.videomedeja.org/pdf/10_eng.pdf
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
videomedeja info:
the first festival was held in 1996
so far, 9 festivals have been realized, more than 3000 works made by artists
all over the world were submitted for the programme
renowned artists, prominent critics, theoreticians, producers, distributors
and journalists from all over the world took part in the festival programme
videomedeja presents and promotes brand new videos, video and sound
installations,computer animations, interactive art, VJ performances...
permanently obeying copyrights and being strictly determined for
professional approach, videomedeja is significant festival on the
international scene

videomedeja festival is stricly dedicated to art,
completely independent from sociopolitical establishment and all kinds of
negative influences