[spectre] 44+ online Vivoarts texts about Bioart

Adam Zaretsky emu at emutagen.com
Fri Apr 13 08:37:56 CEST 2007

If you would like to see the online Vivoart texts about Bioart:

My blackboardcourse Vivoarts is in fact open to the whole world. Guests
are able to see Announcements, Course Information (with Syllabus "Hit me"),
Staff Information, Course Documents (with Bio-Arts pdfs), and External Links
(emutagen).

On theblackboard opening page: www.blackboard.leidenuniv.nl
<http://www.blackboard.leidenuniv.nl> ,

You do not have to log in,
But just press "courses" on top of the page.

There, you fill in Vivoarts in the
Search Course field.

Then they click on the blue link (Vivoarts etc.).

Feel free to forward this email for dissemination of ideas...

Enjoy,

Adam Zaretsky