[spectre] Hive Networks UNlaunched June 13

black black at x-i.net
Tue Jun 5 14:21:31 CEST 2007

Hive Networks UNlaunched

@ Space Triangle Hackney
129-131 Mare Street London E8 3RH
Wednesday June 13, 2007

17:00 pm: a special reception and debate with the hive-mind
19:00 pm: speeches and hospitalities

rsvp: info at hivenetworks.net

Hive Networks is an Open Source project that has developed a DIY kit for
ubiquitous computing. During an extensive R&D phase, we have created
Hivewares - a range of software tools that transform industrially built,
inexpensive, small consumer devices into the much smarter species of
Hive device.

With Hivewares we offer an easy to use media toolkit that creates
networks that can see, hear, move and communicate using a suite of
applications that enable a device to gather and disseminate digital
content.

Now we invite you to explore the current development phase of the
project and hear about art projects past, present and future. We welcome
media practitioners, curators, organisers and researchers to examine the
project, give advice and come up with ideas for future developments.

www.hivenetworks.net