[spectre] wlt07

Andreas Broeckmann ab at tesla-berlin.de
Mon Jun 11 18:42:57 CEST 2007

lisa,

like this message of yours, every message is posted automatically that gets sent
to the spectre list from an address that is subscribed to the list.

messages only get trashed (again, automatically) if:
- they come from an address that is not subscribed
- they contain attachments
- they use formating, marked up links, etc., which the spam filter recognises as
spam (see note below)
- they have a volume of more than 40 K.

in these cases, the messages get deleted automatically. please, believe me that
inke and i have much better things to do than 'control' what gets posted to the
spectre list or not. our main work is to keep the channel as spam-free as
possible, and to avoid the completely unnecessary pleasures of 4 MB attachments
and multi-colour, multi-size fonts.

if your message does not appear on the list, try sending it as 'plain text' -
you can select this option in the preferences/options of your e-mail software.

best regards,
-a

ps: lisa, your message contained this:
every messages gets analysed like this; read more at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_spam_filtering