[spectre] FW: Call for contributions: audio greetings to iraqi women

Andreas Broeckmann ab at tesla-berlin.de
Mon Mar 5 21:00:18 CET 2007

From: "klaas glenewinkel" <klaas at mict-international.org>
To: <xchange at lists.rixc.lv>
Subject: request, audio greetings to iraqi women
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:55:24 +0200

Hello all,

Under the theme "Stop the Violence!" we are going to launch a radio campaign
focussing on the issue of culture of violence and especially violence
against Women in Iraq, on the 8th of March.

In cooperation with 6 local Iraqi radio stations a three hour radio program
will be produced and broadcasted on that occasion in the entire country.

In addition to the regular program, we would be glad to receive greetings
from people from all over the world to the women in Iraq. The messages will
be aired within the programme in the entire country on the occasion of the
International Womens Day. The messages will be also published on "her
voice", the projects website.

Check out: www.niqash.org/sawtuha

The easiest way is if the recorded greetings will be send to us as an mp3
file by email.

Please send the mp3 or wav by the 7th of March to
klaas at mict-international.org

It would be so beautiful if the messages are in many different languages and
accents, but please, if you send your greetings, don't forget to let us know
what it means in English (or Arabic) so the radio presenter in Iraq can
explain in arabic the origin and the meaning of your greeting to the people
in Iraq.

What do you think?

Thanks a lot and Greetings from Amman,

Klaas
information&amp;comunication channel | for net.broadcasters
http://xchange.re-lab.net  (Xchange)  net.audio network
xchange search/webarchive: http://xchange.re-lab.net/a/