[spectre] GWEI - Google Will Eat Itself - Solidarity Link Action

Alan J Munro alan at munrobius.com
Mon Mar 26 12:31:48 CEST 2007

Dear Hans,
Thanks for clearing up the confusion.
You're quite right GWEI.org is unfindable directly, only through the
sites that link to it/ talk about the project. This is really quite
interesting, and I'm confused now (probably what you are aiming
for...) about just *what* this means in terms of censorship of the
web. The censorship of the domain is disturbing, but the
*findability* of it is rather reassuring...

best,

alan