[spectre] :::PULSE comes home to Montreal:::

Matthew Biederman m.biederman at sympatico.ca
Thu May 10 16:31:55 CEST 2007

::::::::::::PULSE::::::::::::
               @
::::::ELEKTRA FESTIVAL:::::::
-----------------------------
http://www.elektramontreal.ca

a live audiovisual performance based strictly on pulsation. As you
experience a series of psychological states throughout the show, a
personal narrative emerges. In this dimension where all things merge,
the relationship between sound and image is explored. Interwoven and
indivisible, the components form one singular entity, dizzying and
hypnotic.

appearing with:

Alexander Wilson and Seth Poulin's "Decay Line" (CA)
Scanner and TeZ's "Blindscape" (UK/IT)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dear Friends, this'll be the last time you'll have a chance to see
Pulse until later in the summer and fall when we'll do a small swing
through Italy for a couple festivals plus possibly a few more that
need to be confirmed.

::::::::::::Details::::::::::::
Usine C
1345 av. Lalonde (Metro Beaudry)
Montreal, QC

Saturday, May 12th 2007, 21:00

Don't forget to check the website at http://www.elektramontreal.ca to
check the rest of the program.  It opened last night and there is
still plenty of art to see.

++++ there is a new initiative as part of the festival with
presentations by international festivals and organizations, I
encourage you all to come and hear what they have to say.  Its a
unique opportunity that I won't be passing up.

Organizations:
     Ars Electronica (Linz, Austria)
     Transmediale (Berlin, Germany)
     DEAF (Rotterdam, Holland)
     Cimatics (Brussels, Belgium)
     Nemo (Paris, France)
     Epidemic (Paris, France)
     Todaysart (The Hague, Netherlands)
     STRP (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
     Sonic Acts (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
     MixedMedia (Milan, Italy)
     Digicult (Milan, Italy)
     EMPAC (Troy NY, USA)
     Recombinant Media Lab (San Francisco, USA)

Friday, 13:00-17:00 @ Cinémathèque Québécoise, Fernand-Séguin Theater.
335, De Maisonneuve blvd. East (Berri-Uqam metro)

On Saturday, Canadian artists will flip it and give their presentations.

Saturday, 13:00-17:00 @ Cinémathèque Québécoise, Fernand-Séguin Theater.
335, De Maisonneuve blvd. East (Berri-Uqam metro)

For more information, pleas see:
http://http://www.elektramontreal.ca/mdn.php

ps - if you don't care to receive these messages, please just drop me
an email that says "NO NEED" in the subject line.