[spectre] ATA Film and Video Festival 2007 Call for entries

Isabel Fondevila isabel at atasite.org
Thu May 10 20:22:27 CEST 2007

Hello!

I am writing from Artists' Television Access in San Francisco, CA. We are
calling for entries for our 2nd ATA Film and Video Festival and we would
like to post it on SPECTRE. Please, find the text below.
Thanks!

Isa

ATA is accepting experimental and independent shorts (running 20 minutes
or less) in all genres for the ATA Film & Video Festival 2007!

POSTMARK DEADLINE: June 15, 2007
More details: http://festival.atasite.org/
http://www.atasite.org

ATA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, all-volunteer, artist-run, experimental
media arts gallery that has been in operation since 1984. ATA hosts a
series of film and video screenings, exhibitions and performances by
emerging and established artists and a weekly cable access television
program.

To celebrate and promote experimental film and filmmakers, ATA hosts the
ATA Film and Video Festival —an assembly of short films you won’t see
anywhere else.