[spectre] Furthernoise on BCFM 93.2 fm - Adventurous Music & Sound.

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue May 22 13:59:21 CEST 2007

Furthernoise on BCFM 93.2 fm - Adventurous Music & Sound
Tuesday 22nd May 10-11pm BST (GMT+1)
http://www.bcfm.org.uk

NYC 5 - 6 pm
Tokyo 6 - 7 am
Sydney 7-8 am Wednesday 23rd.

For your own location time http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock

This weeks programme features a host of new experimental music & sound
including:

Special mix of Random Function Live at Watershed, Bristol + live radio
visual mix by Adrian Smith. Recorded exclusively for Furthernoise, this
is a 15 minute mix of performances by Random Function artists from their
April event at Watershed, Bristol.

Radio you can watch
In a unique opportunity, listeners to the programme will be able to
watch a visual mix performed live to the radio stream in our online A/V
studio VisitorsStudio. Whether your listening to the programme on your
radio or from the stream on your computer simply open another browser
window and log into
http://www.visitorsstudio.org

Our regular radio VJ's Grazmaster, Open Mix, & Stu will carry on the
live visual mix through out the programme.

We are also featuring tracks by Brian Eno & David Toop from the new
Sonic Arts Network compilation 'Otherness' along side new tracks from
Matthijs Slijkhuis, Michael Chocalak, Bernhard Wagner, Andrea's Brandal,
Mazen Kerbaj & Negativeland.

New reviews, comments and requests http://www.furthernoise.org