[spectre] ISEA final deadline 30th of november

Vladimir Todorovic vladimir.todorovic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 18:04:02 CET 2007

Dear friends

This is a gentle reminder that ISEA2008 call for papers, artists and
panel presentations will close on the 30th of Nov 2007.

we are looking for 300 word abstracts and submission link is on our
main page:

http://isea2008.org/

please distribute this info to any interested parties.

thanks!!!

best,

International Symposium on Electronic Arts 2008 -ISEA2008 - is
seeking both peer- reviewed individual papers and panel
presentations. This year we are also encouraging artists who wish to
share their works with a broader audience of their peers to submit
artist presentations where they can speak about the specific
aesthetic, conceptual and technological aspects of their works.

We welcome contributions from creative practitioners and researchers
from a variety of disciplines and institutional contexts as media
arts benefits from and exemplifies the interdisciplinary linkages
between contemporary art, science, technology and their related
philosophies, pedagogies and institutional practices. The submissions
must address or be of relevance to at least one of the themes of
ISEA2008 in order to be considered for inclusion in the conference.
The conference will be of interest to those working in but not
limited to the following areas: media art, contemporary art, design,
art history and theory, film and media studies, gaming, toy design,
human-computer interaction, cultural studies, literary studies,
musicology, sound studies, theatre, dance and performance studies,
science, technology and society studies, history of science and
history of technology, philosophy, history, gender studies, political
science, anthropology, sociology and geography.

For more information on the themes and for the submission link,
please log on http://www.isea2008.org

Apologies for cross and repeated postings.

vladimir todorovic
syntfarm.org
tadar.net
rastergroup.com/projects