R: [spectre] Update on Genoa Court Case: 225 years of jail asked for 25protestors

5thecourtster 5thecourtster at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:10:19 CEST 2007

You say ' two prosecutors' are responsible for this.
I'm sorry to say that you just miss the whole panorama, of Italy being a medioeval country in the
whole, and a fascist country in the facts
I lived there for my first 40 years, and I was there in Genoa: I was pacific and I've been with
pacific people all the time, and we've been anyway attacked few times by Police and Carabinieri and
few times we have had to run as fast as we could
Genoa is probably the moment in which I decided to leave Italy forever, and the only moment in my
life I thought I was happy my father was dead, otherwise he would have suffered too much seeing how
the country he fought to free from fascists 60 years before was still ruled by fascists, and at the
same time considered one of the 8 great countries of the World. What a shame!
What I'm saying is not new to a lot of people, most of whom are not living there anymore.
I'm afraid that things are a lot more difficult to understand from outside the country.
But I suggest you all to consider this if you need to replan your defense: Italy is not a democratic
country. Period.
Giulia Baldi