[spectre] Eyebeam Residency call extended

amanda mcdonald crowley amc at eyebeam.org
Mon Sep 17 10:00:08 CEST 2007

Dear friends and colleagues!

I'd be really appreciative if you could pass this information on to
artists or technologists who might be interested in the opportunity
to work at Eyebeam:

Eyebeam's open call for the Winter 2008 residency season (which will
run from January - June) has been extended through Monday, October 1,
2007. In addition to our pre-existent residency program, this season
we're very pleased to announce an additional opportunity for artist
support: the inaugural Commission for Resident Artists, underwritten
by Dewar's. Details about the commission, which will offer an
additional subsidy to two residents a season, are available
<http://eyebeam.org/production/production.php?page=aircall>online.

Please do remind non-American residents that if they are interested
in a residency during Summer or Fall 2008, they should also make an
application to this coming deadline in order to leave adequate time
for fundraising for travel and accommodation. Eyebeam can assist with
this process, but (apart from exceptional circumstances such as the
current Commission for Resident Artists) cannot cover these costs.

with best regards

Amanda

--
Amanda McDonald Crowley