[spectre] FURTHERNOISE RADIO ON BCFM 93.2 FM 22.00 - 23.00 TONIGHT TUESDAY 25th SEPTEMBER.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Sep 25 18:14:34 CEST 2007

FURTHERNOISE RADIO ON BCFM 93.2 FM 22.00 - 23.00 TONIGHT TUESDAY 25th
SEPTEMBER.

Online Stream - http://www.bcfm.org.uk

BCFM 93.2 FM (Bristol, UK)
22.00-23.00 pm BST (+ 1GMT)
Repeated 11-12 am BST Wednesday 26th September.
See http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your own location time.

22.00 - 23.00 UK
17.00 - 18.00 NYC
23.00 - 24.00 Europe
6 - 7 am - Tokyo Wednesday 26th (Repeated 19.00 - 20.00)
7 - 8 am - Australia Wednesday 26th (Repeated 20.00 - 21.00)

 >From Stravinski to Stump tonight's programme features a great line up
of experimental music old & new along with tracks from Jon Hassell &
Brian Eno, Luca Formentini, Tim Reed and a host of local noisemakers
including Pete Brandt & Paul Dunmall. Matt Davies & Rachel Connelly will
also be joining me in the studio to talk about the new experimental
sound night Unmeasured Music they are organising at Spike Island in
Bristol.

As always we also have a live online visual mix from our regular VJ's
Grazmaster & Neil. To get the radio stream and the online visual mixing
open 2 browser windows with the following URLs in each window.

Radio stream http://www.bcfm.org.uk
Visual Stream Log into http://www.visitorsstudio.org

Subscribe to our new itunes podcasts of current and past programmes from
the radio menu of the site http://www.furthernoise.org