[spectre] [Electrohype Info] REMINDER: Electrohype 2008 - Malmö Konsthall , Sweden

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Thu Apr 10 15:55:39 CEST 2008

To: infolist at electrohype.org
From: Anna Kindvall <info at electrohype.org>
Subject: [Electrohype Info] REMINDER: Electrohype
2008 - Malmö Konsthall, Sweden
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:55:40 +0200

Reminder

Call for Entries Electrohype 2008 - Malmö Konsthall, Sweden

Deadline Friday April 18th.

This is a reminder on our call for entries for
the biennial Electrohype 2008 that will take
place in November this year at Malmö Konsthall,
Sweden. Time is running fast and it is now only
one more week to make a submission on our call.

The deadline is April 18th. Applications via the
online form or vie e-mail should be sent that
day. For material via ordinary mail postmark by
that date is sufficient.

Read the text regarding the call for entries and