[spectre] Call for support: Pirates of the Amazon ...

Matze Schmidt matze.schmidt at n0name.de
Fri Dec 5 22:00:35 CET 2008

> Via  its provider, the  project received  a take  down request  by the
> lawyers  of Amazon.com  yesterday. In  our  point of  view, the  legal
> grounds  for that  are contestable  since  the add-on  itself did  not
> It only provided  a user interface link between the
> web sites Amazon.com  and thepiratebay.org.

cool, wow and yeah, another academic not working work. and the trouble?
as we all might know, theft is not producing, selling is not bulding,
pirates are no creators. the history of piratism shows it is always a
struggle for supremacy of two main parties: [to simplify a bit] the
legal pirates (amazon, where i must buy my new casio as it's still
not downloadable) and the non-legal pirates (pirate bay et al).